I kept hinting that an iPhone would be a really awesome Christmas gift but alas, my cell phone died last week and I got the ok from the hubby to just go and get the iPhone already. You don't have to tell me twice. Yesterday morning I dropped Hannah off at preschool and off to At&t I went. I had already picked out the cover for the phone so this was a pretty quick buy with only one standard iPhone color to choose from.
I noticed my 2 year old, Mady , get that far off stare that children do when they are about to go # 2. I proceeded to tell the salesperson that this better be quick because my daughter has a present in her pants and you REALLY don't want to find out what it looks like. As he is finishing the sale which of course cost much more than I had anticipated. Because you HAVE to buy the apple warranty and also MUST buy the car charger. Apple is very clever. Walking out much poorer than when I entered I left the store in a much stinkier state that it wouldn't surprise me if there was a NO toddler allowed sign in the window next time I walk by.
I spent the last two days loading on contacts & schedules, music, and apps, preparing my mini-computer for action. I will never buy a different phone again that isn't compatible with the iPhone. i
It's not be because I don't love it (which I do) but because I never want to waste this much time again loading info onto my phone, ever.
If I can get it to work I am going to try to post pics I took of my kiddos. It's going to take some getting used to. Blogger is not iphone friendly. I guess no pics today.
This blog was 'sent from my iPhone'
2 comments:
You are so funny, Joy. We miss you guys and wish we could get together. Have you figured out what you are doing next year? I really just need to call you. I know I keep saying that.
Hope you are doing great!
I can't wait to get an iPhone. I hear so many great things about it.
Post a Comment