A few of my friends have done this on their blogs and it was fun thinking of memories I have had with them, or about them.
So, leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!
4 comments:
I left this similar memory on Lydia's blog but I'm doing it for yours too...
I will never forget your surprise birthday party. I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. I really had such a good time at your house.
I think another memory I will always have of you is how cute you always look on Sundays. You have so many cute skirts and dresses. I feel like I rotate the same three outfits so it is fun to see someone with a larger Sunday wardrobe.
I dont' have a blog, but I have LOTS of memories of you! Hmmm, where to even start...i have a lot of memories of us being "random." As well as showing everyone our poses of how to "act Natural" at EFY...Ahhh, the old days. When we were young and silly. Now we are jsut old and silly.
It's funny that I've only known you a year, Joy, and I have a ton of great memories with you.
One memory that I have was when we first met and we started to do things together. I remember telling Jeff how excited I was to have met such a cool girl like you, and I was literally giddy when I saw you name come up on the caller ID. I was so thankful to have finally met someone where I felt completely relaxed and myself.
This year has been one of the best due to all the fun things we have done like our very fun trips to the Children's Museum, dinners at your house, hanging out at the park, our mall lunches, and going to book club together. So many great times. Thanks Joy!
Joy, I think I already listed a memory in your response to mine, but here is another one. I will NEVER NEVER FORGET the heck you went through to help me find something to wear to the dang surgery party. I made too big a deal out of it. You were so patient and nice and i'm sure ANNOYED, but you hid it well. Thanks for the help! Now, looking back it was so incredibly funny.
Post a Comment